List:       kde-devel
Subject:    buglet: background program doesn't update
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       2000-06-30 7:07:47

greetings!

a little something. xplanet as background ran and updated per the
setting in background program as late as my compile of 21 june cvs.
as of 26 june cvs, the rerunning of the program, so as to generate
the file used as background either doesn't run or the generated file
is not switched to. my guess is the former, but this is just a guess.
a small thing on the list, hence no formal bug report. i mention it
only because sometimes these things provide hints that suggest
solutions to something more important.

best,
--
dep