List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 'make -f Makefile.cvs' in kdelibs
From:       Michael Matz <matzmich () cs ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2000-06-29 19:41:01

Hi,

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> aclocal.m4:397: dnl AC_SUBST(kde_toolbardir)
> aclocal.m4:398: ])
> aclocal.m4:400: AC_DEFUN(KDE_MISC_TESTS,
> aclocal.m4:401: [
> aclocal.m4:402: AC_LANG_C
> aclocal.m4:403: dnl Checks for libraries

Looks good.

> I'm using CVS (_not_ CVSup or some tarballs) and, for your interest, that
> particular part of the configure.in looks like this:
>
> configure.in:863: dnl Process this file with autoconf to produce a configure script.
> configure.in:864: AC_INIT(acinclude.m4) dnl a source file from your sub dir
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^
WTF?

> configure.in:865:
> configure.in:866: dnl This is so we can use kde-common
> configure.in:867: AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(admin)
> configure.in:868:
> configure.in:869: KDE_SET_PREFIX

Hehe. I know it. You actually have two copies of configure.in catted
together in the same file (the above AC_INIT is the at the begin of the
second copy). Is configure.in listed in configure.files? I would throw
away all files in the kdelibs main directory, and in kde-common/admin, and
recheckout it.

Ciao,
Michael.