List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Can't find -lX11
From:       Robert Napier <rnapier () cisco ! com>
Date:       2000-06-29 14:34:37

Since updating to the latest CVS last night, I've started to have
trouble compiling. I get "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lX11". If I hack
the makefile and add -L/usr/X11R6/lib in the appropriate places, it
works. I've been compiling KDE for months now on this machine. Could
this be due to a change in the configure scripts?

Thanks,
Rob