List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bug squashing
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () jadzia ! capsi ! cx>
Date:       2000-06-16 10:58:55

Found a few simple ones that easily could be labeled as no longer relevant
or otherwise not a bug anymore.

Is there a prefered syntax I can send (or even a preferred
person/address?).

I used MERGE for bugs with multiple bug reports and DUPLICATE for bug
reports that were actually listed multiple times themselves.

645, kfm, "listing sort order"
RESOLVED -> "This feature is supported in KDE2/konqueror"

1271, kfm, "german "umlaute" are not displayed in web pages"
RESOLVED -> "Fixed in KDE 1.1.2 and KDE2"

1517, kfm, "kfm crashes during Internet or heavy file transfer"
RESOLVED -> "Does apply to old KDE version (1.1.1) only, fixed in KDE2"

1972, kfm, "kfm & cookies"
RESOLVED -> "Does apply to old KDE versions (1.1.1/1.1.2) only, fixed in KDE2"

2069, kfm, "Authentication doesn't work with kfm / Konq"
RESOLVED -> "Fixed in (more recent) KDE2"

2791, kicker, "dock icon for kcmdisplay is floating"
RESOLVED -> "Fixed in more recent KDE2"

3256
MERGE -> 4551

4586