List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ioslaves: searching for the ftp one
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2000-06-14 19:46:46

	hi, everyone. well, I'm looking for the ftp ioslave just to use it
as a example in order to create a ssh ioslave. so, I downloaded the
kdelibs sorce tar and found a jioslave dir, but inside there are not
neither the http neither the ftp one. so, where to, or I'm TOO blind?

--
"You're talking about an operating system that leaves all the security
holes wide open and makes the customer close them."