Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote: > > Hi, > > I got an invitation for KDE to have a booth at the LinuxWorld > Conference & Expo in Frankfurt, 5-7 October 2000. I once > volunteered to organize this event. Unfortunately, exactly in > this week, I will not be available. I can help with the > organization, of course. I will be in Washington then, already. Sorry. --Mirko. -- Drei Dinge gibt es, denen alle Menschen gern gemütlich zuschauen: ° fliessendes Wasser, ° knisterndes Feuer und (am allerliebsten) ° anderen Menschen beim Arbeiten. (Charlie Brown). >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<