Manish Ballav wrote: > > Hello Uwe: Uwe is quite busy these days, let's see if we can help you. > > I just bought your KDE application development book. I downloaded all the > examples from the website. When I try to run the 'configure' script, it > gives me errors and does not generate a Makefile. I tried this inside the > ktsp-0.0.1/ directory. I am attaching the stdout and stderr output. Could > you please tell me what is wrong here? What libraries is it looking for? > > I run it on RH 6.2 linux and installed all the Qt and kde libraries before > running the program. > Check the last lines of config.log, it should give you a far more useful sugerence as to what's going wrong. Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez Student of Mathematics antlarr@arrakis.es larrosa@kde.org http://www.arrakis.es/~rlarrosa KDE - The development framework of the future, today. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<