List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KAction Menus
From:       Federico David Sacerdoti <tech () slinuxmachines ! com>
Date:       2000-06-13 20:09:22

Hi,

I am trying to add my own menu to an app with the KAction framework. I am
trying the following code which doesn't seem to work too well.

-- Inside a KTMW-derived constructor:
  options=new KActionMenu(i18n("&Search Options"), this, "options");
  options->plug(menuBar());

I even have some XML commands in the rc file, which do not seem to help either:

<MenuBar>
	<Menu name="file"><text>&amp;File</text>
		<Action name="add_module"/>
	</Menu>
	<Menu name="options"><text>&amp;Search Options</text>
	</Menu>
</MenuBar>

Nothing. Am I using KActionMenu correctly? I could not find any API docs on it.

Thanks
--
Federico David Sacerdoti
Std Linux Machines