List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Cry for help!!!
From:       "Manish Ballav" <mballav () email ! uophx ! edu>
Date:       2000-06-12 13:52:09

Hello Uwe:

I just bought your KDE application development book. I downloaded all the
examples from the website. When I try to run the 'configure' script, it
gives me errors and does not generate a Makefile. I tried this inside the
ktsp-0.0.1/ directory. I am attaching the stdout and stderr output. Could
you please tell me what is wrong here? What libraries is it looking for?

I run it on RH 6.2 linux and installed all the Qt and kde libraries before
running the program.

Thanks Alot in advance.

- Manish

["config.output_error" (application/octet-stream)]
["config.output" (application/octet-stream)]