List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fast makefile creation
From:       Joachim Ansorg <jockel123 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-06-10 21:39:40

Hi!

I'm using the new fast Makefile creation mechanism of KDE2 (using Perl, you
know ;-).

I found a problem using it:

I want to automagically generate a file called README from the file README.in
using configure.
NOrmally this is done using configure.in and AC_OUTPUT, but AFAIK the subdirs
are generated automatically and are merged together with configure.in.in to
configure.in.

How do I add README to the Makefiles using the cool Makefile mechanism  ??
I'd be glad if it's possible.

--Joachim