List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cowboy needs Indians
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-06-10 5:47:50

Andreas Pour wrote:

> Hi, Werner,
>
> I don't mean to be super-PC, but as a non-American you may not know that
> your subject line might offend people -- it's sort of like "Nazi needs
> Jew".

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh.... and I even thought about that topic and PC...
Now I deeply regret that I've chosen this one.

It's just that the "indian" pun for the endian models is
quite commonly used...

I have to admit that your comparison is correct, but I think
that all the people (including myself) are still manipulated
by the cliché(sp?) of old cowboy movies and therefore we tend
to forget the historical atrocities(sp?)...

--
Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com