List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kmail slow
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-09 17:54:49

#if Dan Pilone
> 	Ok, I've gotta ask. I've seen Empath being updated regularly, and I
> understand it's all broken into parts, but how are you even testing it?  I'd
> like to play with it some, and got it to build, but I'm at a loss as to how
> to do anything with it.  I even tried loading various parts with my little
> part tester I'm using for KPilot but to no avail... Thanks --  Dan

I haven't been testing it for a long while now - I have paused development
to concentrate on working on KDE's core. It compiles and runs, yes,
but all I'm doing is keeping it compiling and running until KDE 2.0 is
released, when I'll go back to it.

To get it to do anything, you'd have to write your own config file, because
the settings dialog(s) are disabled at the moment.

Rik