List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kmail slow
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2000-06-09 17:37:22

On Fri, 09 Jun 2000, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> Hmm, I do that in Empath, but not a child id - a message may have more than
> one children !

	Ok, I've gotta ask. I've seen Empath being updated regularly, and I
understand it's all broken into parts, but how are you even testing it?  I'd
like to play with it some, and got it to build, but I'm at a loss as to how
to do anything with it.  I even tried loading various parts with my little
part tester I'm using for KPilot but to no avail... Thanks --  Dan

--
GPG Fingerprint = EB47 45A5 B3EB B78E 7AE4  DDA8 7A70 FFB6 EEAA 0F10
See http://www.slac.com/pilone/gpg-key.txt for full key.