List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KListView bug (was Re: KTMainWindow bug)
From:       Joachim Ansorg <Jockel123 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-06-01 21:09:30

Hi!

I figured out that KTMainWindow is OK.

But afetr debugging with KDevelop's debugger I saw it's a bug in KListView.
Probably related to the DnD implementations.
My programm crashes when I create a KListView derived class. My class is ok because \
it worked in earlier KDE snapshots. But it doesn't work (no changes in my class) with \
the current CVS.

BTW: I noticed some strange code in klistview.cpp. For example these functions (I \
think there are more):

void KListView::dragEnterEvent(QDragEnterEvent* event)
{
    KListView::dragEnterEvent(event);	// ## doesn't this start a endless loop?
    event->accept(event->source()==this);
}

void KListView::dropEvent(QDropEvent* event)
{
    KListView::dropEvent(event);	// ## this starts it too, doesn't it ?
    cleanRect();
    QListViewItem *afterme=findDrop(event->pos());

    if (event->source()==this) // Moving an item
	{

	}
    else
	dropEvent(event, this, afterme);
}

--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/