List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE or QT BUG - or both ?
From:       Joachim Ansorg <Jockel123 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-05-31 22:40:20

Hi!

After updating to QT 2.1.1 I noticed a bug in KJanusWidget which wasn't there with QT 2.1.
I'm using KJanusWidget with it's really nice IconView mode.

the last icon appeary more than one time, although it was added only once.

Please have a look at www.bibletime.de/images/kde-qt-bug.jpg to see the bug.

Is this a bug in KDE in QT or a think which is a result of both?
Perhaps it's a KJanusWidget BUG because QIconView works with Konqueror and other programs,
but the KJanusWidget doesn't work.

The problem does also occur in QT 2.2pre.

Thank you!
-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de