List:       kde-devel
Subject:    What am I missing?
From:       Jason Stephenson <panda () mis ! net>
Date:       2000-05-31 22:12:23

Ok, maybe this a FAQ, but I couldn't find it. I just compiled for the first
time from CVS this morning. Since I was in a hurry, I only got the modules
that I thought I needed:

qt-copy
kde-common
kde-i18n
kdesupport
kde-qt-addon
kdelibs
kdebase
kdenetwork

to get KMail running.

When I started KDE2, the screen came up, but some of the icons are missing,
and I get dailog boxes complaining about mime types not being installed.
Everything appears to have compiled and been installed properly. KDEDIR and
QTDIR are set properly.

I'm assuming that I'm missing some module that I need to install. kdeadmin?