Waldo Bastian wrote: > > On Wed, 31 May 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > Platzer Wolfgang wrote: > > > > > > Now that the dcopidl problem has been solved on AIX I continue > > > compiling KDE-1.90 on AIX. > > > > > > Since the KDE version of 30052000 seems to be broken for AIX I > > > continue working with version 23052000, which compiles fine, except of > > > these errors: > > > > Sorry, but what you fix in a week's old version is of no interest for us > > You could send this report every week now but noone will care. For > > example no code in kdelibs uses bzero anymore > > The problem is that FD_SET on AIX uses bzero. > And they wonder that noone takes AIX seriously ;( My way to fix this would be: cat >> config.h.bot #ifdef __aix__ #include #include #endif Greetings, Stephan -- ... but you ain't had mine >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<