List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AW: kdesud
From:       "Ferdinand Gassauer" <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2000-05-31 14:00:44

well I'm not root ;-) when I install a beta software - .... even if I think
it's one of the best pieces oft software I have ever seen.
configure should probably check if the user is root ... and issue a
corresponding message and not try to install something which is not
possible...
BTW congratulations to all of you, who made this possible.
cu
ferdinand