Is this the one and only place where such a problem occurs ? (I guess so, inheriting from a class in the namespace without doing a using namespace is in fact uncommon). Ok, I'll fix it. On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 09:19:02AM -0400, Ken Block wrote: > Package: kdelibs > Version: 1.9 > > I believe there is a bug in the Compaq C++ compiler that makes it unable > to perform the following lookup correctly. If you add the namespace, > then the compiler is able to find the Job class. I have reported this > bug to the compiler group and it will be fixed, but I'd appreciate if > this patch could be applied until then. > > ./kdelibs/kfile/kdirsize.cpp.orig > 90c90 > < Job::slotResult( job ); > --- > > KIO::Job::slotResult( job ); > > > > >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<