List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.90 compile error on AIX
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-05-31 6:27:40

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Platzer Wolfgang wrote:
> > kprocess.cpp:69: warning: ANSI C does not allow `#warning'
> > kprocess.cpp:69: warning: #warning WABA: Including grp.h
> > kprocess.cpp: In method `bool KProcess::start(KProcess::RunMode =
> > NotifyOnExit, KProcess::Communication = NoCommunication)':
> > kprocess.cpp:193: `initgroups' undeclared (first use this function)
> > kprocess.cpp:193: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> > kprocess.cpp:193: for each function it appears in.)
>
> What has changed from 23.05 to 30.05????

There have been some changes with the libtool which might explain the closure
problems. I'm sure Stephan Kulow/Michael Matz will explain what :-)

I have added this initgroups() call. I guess it needs an extra include on AIX
(if it exists on AIX). What does man initgroups say? Do you have a man page
of getgroups?

Cheers,
Waldo