List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal: JavaScript-Button in Konqueror
From:       Joe Mason <josephm () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-05-26 15:43:24

John McNulty wrote:

> On Thu, 25 May 2000, Roland Seuhs wrote:
> >
> > What do you think of a Toolbar-Button to turn on/off JavaScript in
> > Konqueror?
>
> Probaby not a toolbar button as it's not something that people are going to
> want to do very often, but certainly a menu option, it it's not already there.

I turn on and off Javascript all the time.  I usually browse with it
off, and turn it on only when I find a page that I really need it for.
Sometimes I end up turning it on and off three or four times in a row.
A toolbar button would definitely be handy (although an easy to access
menu item would be ok too, if toolbar real estate is limited).

Joe