List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New background & bad contrast
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-05-20 16:23:57

#if Werner Trobin
> > So the cursor stays grey once KDE has started ?
>
> Yep. In fact a grey cursor wouldn't be that ugly, but as
> the white "frame" is missing, the contrast on dark back-
> grounds is bad - and the hot-spot is not "on-top" of the
> arrow, of course...

Ok. Is kdesktop running ? Because if it is, the cursor should
be changed back to black+white when it starts.

Hmm. This is irritating. The logo background looks relatively
tasteful in shades of grey, but disgusting in black+white. If
we can't have it in grey, I'll probably dump it. Nice while
it lasted ;)

Rik