Am Fre, 12 Mai 2000 schrieb Alexei Dets: > Hi! > Michael Koch wrote: > > > > yep, I'm working on removing the "friend" declarations. they are horrible. > > Oh, yes, please! > > > Some apps that want to embed KWrite does not need the KPart-part, > > Why it is not possible to have KWrite and KWritePart classes? I will discuss this with Jochen Wilhelmy. I dont like the current design. some weeks ago he changed KWrite to inherit from KPart instead QWidget and removed the class KWritePart. Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com