List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Font size bug?
From:       "Hummel, Timo" <timo.hummel () sap ! com>
Date:       2000-05-11 13:54:18

Hi,

someone reported a while ago that he/she has had some problems with the font
sizes. I have these problems, too, whenever I connect to my box remotely QT
makes the fonts real huge (I have to set each font size to like 8 points to
get the same fonts as I would normally get when I use X/KDE locally with 12
point fonts). Does anybody have got a workaround/bugfix/patch for this (QT?)
problem?

Also, I think I found some bugs:

- The font settings for the titlebar seems to be ignored
- The font settings for the Taskbar clock, for the control panel buttons and
the file manager font seems to be forgotten

Thanks
Timo

------

Timo Hummel