List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.90
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       2000-05-10 15:44:22

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Michael Koch wrote:

| This is no problem here. I use latest cvs. It seems that your
| installation is fucked up.

i was kind of hoping for something a little more specific.<g>

| In fact I dont get this since a long time and I'm updating really |
often.

it arrived here four or five days ago, and i've been updating really
often in hope of making it go away. but your post suggests that maybe
i have something in a ~/.kde/share/config file screwed up. the thing
that puzzles me is that if i look at the properties for the item, the
correct icon shows up, when i click on the item the proper icon shows
for just an instant.

i'm sure it's something small, but finding it!
--
dep