Am Mit, 10 Mai 2000 schrieb dep: > greetings. > > everything, so far, has built perfectly, and runs well. > > but again, the apps i added to kicker show up only as gears. i > suspect that there's an answer to this, but i've not figured it out > amd no one has offered an answer. This is no problem here. I use latest cvs. It seems that your installation is fucked up. In fact I dont get this since a long time and I'm updating really often. Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com