List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Animated Menu's
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2000-05-09 17:34:17

On Tue, 09 May 2000, David Faure wrote:
> On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 04:08:46AM -0700, Jono Bacon wrote:
> I'm against turning them on by default, but I have to
> admit I haven't tried them (are they available yet?).
> In any case, I hate them under Windows. Always goes into my way
> and makes me slower. And I think a LOT of users feel

	Hmm.. this got me thinking (I'm not going to touch the whole 'default'
argument anymore... ) Do those who like it use a laptop or some other type
pointing device that may be slower than a mouse?  I use a laptop with the
little nubby thing, and it's definitely slower to use than a real mouse.  So
I'm just wondering if I'm not as offended by them because I'm slowed down by
the hardware anyway.. Hmm.. just thinking out loud.  Again, I _have no
opinion about the default option_.  Just clarifying.  :) -- Dan

--
GPG Fingerprint = EB47 45A5 B3EB B78E 7AE4  DDA8 7A70 FFB6 EEAA 0F10
See http://www.slac.com/pilone/gpg-key.txt for full key.