List:       kde-devel
Subject:    CVS freeze for 1.90 tonight!
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-05-09 16:59:56

At 10pm CEST (GMT+2), we will freeze the CVS for KDE 1.90.  The CVS
will be tagged at that time with the tag KDE_1_90.  Source packages
will also be made.

The packages offically included are kde-qt-addon, kdelibs, kdebase,
and koffice.  kdesupport is, of course, necessary for some.
kdenetwork and a few other packages may also be distributed...

PLEASE download the packages and test them!!  We need to make sure
that the packages compile, install, and RUN before we distribute them.
To do this, we need as many developers to test them as possible.

After coolo makes the packages, he will email more details on how to
get them.
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix