List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Linking Errors
From:       CFJH <juergen.hochwald () privat ! kkf ! net>
Date:       2000-05-07 20:27:36

David Faure wrote:

> On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 05:31:16PM +0200, CFJH wrote:
> >

> > > The compiler has changed. rebuild all involved files.
> > How to rebuild ???
>
> make clean ; make
>
> ./configure creates makefiles... but you only need that if you moved
> your Qt.

That all dosn't work. I've tried it many times, no success!. I've copied
the 'Makefile.cvs' from an existing package and rebuilded all
automoc-files, doesn't work.

But not all Programms fail to compile, I think there are different
automake version witch fails or runs.

Is there a programm, wich can create this files for me? Currently I copy
the files from an existing program ans modity it for my purposes.

Jürgen
--
Jürgen Hochwald
Home : http://www.privat.kkf.net/~juergen.hochwald