List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Beta Release Schedule v2
From:       Stephan Johach <lucardus () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2000-05-05 17:52:13

Hi!

Am Don, 04 Mai 2000 schrieb Kurt Granroth:

>KDE 1.93 "K?"
>-------------
>August

I think the question mark is a bad name for a nearly perfect
thing like KDE2 1.93. ;-)

Sitting in front of my slowly compiling Win2000 machine at
work I brooded over a few names to kill the question mark
above.

Maybe some of them will sound strange to an english native
speaker.

Konjurer
Kalimero
Kagliostro
Kwendolyn
Karambo
Kandy
Kemistry
Keronimo
Kommanche
Kannibal
Koofy
Kaligula
Kataract
Kladiator
Kasperle (for germans only ;-)

That's all for now.

Stephan

--
Der Träumer nur vergiftet seinen Tag
Und trägt mehr Leid, als seinen Sünden ziemt.