Kurt Granroth wrote: > > Matthias Elter wrote: > > > Anyway, when the DNS changes have made it through the 'net, we'll be > > > ready to go. > > > > Why not simply give us the IP so we are not locked out of CVS for > > several hours? > > Well, coolo mentioned one problem. The other is that if you used the > IP address directly, it could affect the CVS/Root entries. I don't > know excatly how that would work, but I don't imagine it will be good. Well, you can do it the way I did it: edit /etc/hosts and use cvs.kde.org. No problem. Greetings, Stephan > > In any event, I was just told that there might be a way to have the > DNS change happen within seconds. We'll see tomorrow :-) -- ... but you ain't had mine