Uwe Thiem wrote: > > In any event, I was just told that there might be a way to have the > > DNS change happen within seconds. We'll see tomorrow :-) > > You tell me how I'll believe it (perhaps). DNS is a distributed > database with lots of (distributed) caches. If you find a method to > propagate DNS changes through the whole Internet within seconds > you'll on your way to a millionaire (besides becoming the hero of > all network admins ;-). Arnt insists that he can.. we'll see ;-) -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix