List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwe () uwix ! alt ! na>
Date:       2000-05-05 0:04:09

On Thu, 4 May 2000, David Faure wrote:

> On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 10:52:52PM +0200, Rob Kaper wrote:
> > On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 07:13:02PM +0200, Matthias Elter wrote:
> > > Send a bug report with severity set to "Wishlist".
> > > RMB click on kicker->Help->Report Bug.
> >
> > Regarding the bug reporter, I'd like an option that it sends a cc: to
> > myself. Just to make sure everythings cool etc.
> >
> > Right now you report a bug and nothing really happens or so it looks, making
> > you wonder if it really reported it.
>
> Hmm, you get an automated answer from bugs.kde.org quite quick, normally.

Depends on how you do mail. (Seems I'm the only one here who still uses
good ol' UUCP which enables you to set up as many local mail accounts as
pleases you. ;-)

> Cc'ing to self it a good idea though.

Yes.

Uwe

Uwe Thiem                                        Tel:  +264 - 61 - 249249
P.O.Box 30955                                    Email:   uwe@uwix.alt.na
Windhoek                                                      uwe@kde.org
Republic of Namibia                                    http://www.kde.org