On Thu, 04 May 2000, Kurt Granroth wrote: > Well, if all goes as planned, our CVS will be on SourceForge > tommorrow, May 5. We've been testing it the past few days and > everything looks great. > > The plan is to shutdown CVS at 6pm Germany time and switch the DNS to > point to the new address. The DNS change should HOPEFULLY take only > 3-5 hours. If I am told otherwise before 6pm tomorrow, then we'll > wing it. > > Anyway, when the DNS changes have made it through the 'net, we'll be > ready to go. Why not simply give us the IP so we are not locked out of CVS for several hours? Bye, Matthias -- Matthias Elter elter@kde.org me@caldera.de