List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Move to SourceForge
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-05-04 20:08:52

Well, if all goes as planned, our CVS will be on SourceForge
tommorrow, May 5.  We've been testing it the past few days and
everything looks great.

The plan is to shutdown CVS at 6pm Germany time and switch the DNS to
point to the new address.  The DNS change should HOPEFULLY take only
3-5 hours.  If I am told otherwise before 6pm tomorrow, then we'll
wing it.

Anyway, when the DNS changes have made it through the 'net, we'll be
ready to go.

Here is the ob. FAQ

Q: What will I, as a developer, have to do