List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Proposal: KFileWidget
From:       Charles <charles () derkarl ! org>
Date:       2000-05-03 4:49:53

I'm proposing a widget that looks exactly like a KFileDialog, except doesn't
have the "Ok" and "cancel" buttons that we all know and love.

For example, lets say you want a program with a file selector on one side, and
a widget on the other that lets you do stuff to the file?  rather than creating
a KDirOperator, a lot of code, and it would probably significantly different
from the KFileDialog, just use this class!

No.  This is _not_ last minute :)

--

Charles - charles@kde.org