List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.0 screensaver idea
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2000-05-02 17:01:43

	I've got another one: several screensavers in xscreensaver support
parameters to be passed to them to change their behavior.... like xmatrix,
wich has a -mini option for showing little symbols and so on... so, in
kcontrol, in the module handling with screensavers, I'll love a text input
to put "more options" to the screensaver selected, and that text will be
passed directly as commandline text to the screensaver. Remember too, that
xscreensaver is developed separately from kde, and in this way kde2 will
be able to support the new features of xscreensaver without a upgrade of
soft...

	and... sorry 'bout my english... I need to study it more :)

--
"No tire sus colillas en el mingitorio, las humedece y
las hace dificil de encender"