On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 12:14:05PM -0500, Mike Rolig wrote: > Here's a patch to kdelibs/kdecore/kapp.cpp to add the other Qt command > line arguments, so they are accepted by KCmdLineArgs. Committed, thanks. > Qt command line arguments still don't work (at least not geometry). > > I tried with kcalc, and I added argc, argv to the KApplication > constructor, and they do get sent to QApplication, where Qt must do its > thing. I tested the Qt hello example with "-geometry -0+0" which puts > it up in the upper left hand corner. This works just fine. But when I > try Kcalc it does not work. > > I don't have a good idea how all these parameters get dealt with and > deleted here and there. Who ever is familiar with these parts of KDE > please take a look. It is annoying to not have -geometry working. I'm > not sure if Qt is working properly and setting geometry, then having KDE > override this or what. But all of that is burried in the nitty gritty X > stuff. Too "nitty gritty" for me too (if I get right what that means ;-) -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html for how to set up KDE 2