List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: still cant get my paintevent!!! - More help needed.
From:       blackie () ifad ! dk (Jesper K !  Pedersen)
Date:       2000-04-29 21:27:29

Werner Trobin <wtrobin@carinthia.com> writes:

| I'm wondering if that compiled for you. Unless I added a few
| lines (have a look at the attached diffs) it even failed to
| compile.
Yes it compiles for me, I compile and link the moc files in separately.

| BTW: Now it works (you get a repaintEvent on the initial
| show()).

I have reports from others that this works for them too.

I just tried it at a machine from work, with the latest KDE CVS version of
qt-copy and kde-qt-addon.

My version of X at that machine is 3.3.3.1 (and a bit newer, though not ver
4, at my laptop)

Gcc is 2.95.2

Does this ring a bell to any of you.

Kind Regards Jesper

PS: Thanks for all the help I got so far