List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: arrows issue
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-29 11:10:04

Okay, I updated the default style, the highcolor varient of the default
style, and pillbox to use QPointArrays. Hopefully this will fix the bug.
Can someone who experiences it test? I never did so can't confirm that
this fixes it, but it should - if we can't draw line segments there's a
big problem ;-)

BTW, Pillbox is disabled in the Makefile.am because it needs a rewrite
and a new Krash is coming up. I updated it but it should never be
installed so test the default styles.