List:       kde-devel
Subject:    katalog mem leak?
From:       Mark Deneen <deneen () bucknell ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-28 22:44:25

If I try to open something in katalog (kmail used katalog for the default
action of clicking on an attached image) it starts sucking up memory like
crazy until it runs out and dies.  It only happens when another application
launches katalog.  (I can open images inside katalog, so it is probably some
command line problem.)

This is a snapshot from yesterday evening.