List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KTextBrowser and KHTMLWidget anchhor problems
From:       Joachim Ansorg <Jockel123 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-04-28 17:10:50

Hi!

At the moment I try to implement a function to get the anchor at the top of the \
visible area of a widget (KtextBrowser or KHTMLWidget) while scrolling it.

Is this possible in a KTextBrowser widget ?
Is this possible in a KHTMLPart widget ?

It would be great to have this function, but I don't know how to implement this \
thing. I looks very difficult to me. Do you have a solution?

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de