List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: context menu
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwe () uwix ! alt ! na>
Date:       2000-04-27 22:12:20

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, David Faure wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 09:56:23PM +0200, Richard Brunner wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > If I am clicking with the RMB on the desktop for example somewhere very
> > close to the right border I get a context menu.
> > But why is this painted to the right on not to the left (like in
> > winXXXX)?
>
> Painted to the right ? I don't understand...

Outside or almost outside the screen he means.

Uwe

Uwe Thiem                                        Tel:  +264 - 61 - 249249
P.O.Box 30955                                    Email:   uwe@uwix.alt.na
Windhoek                                                      uwe@kde.org
Republic of Namibia                                    http://www.kde.org