List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdebase configure problem with FreeBSD 4.0 and Xfree86 4.0
From:       "Carlos F. A. Paniago" <pan () panix ! ecof ! org ! br>
Date:       2000-04-26 1:32:19

I´m compiling KDE 2.0 CVS in FreeBSD 4.0 with XFree86 4.0.
Here are my problems:
	kdebase:
		The configure stuff is not finding GL/glut.h and GL/xmesa.h
but this files is in ¨/usr/X11R6/include/GL/glut.h¨. In the *.log file I
found that this procedure is not using any ¨-I¨ as it should.
(I´m editing the config.h and put this stuff over there, but this is not the
solution). Please someone that understand configure try to fix this.

	Paniago

--
Nome:  Carlos Fernando Assis Paniago
Email: pan@panix.ecof.org.br		e	pan@nma.embrapa.br