On Mon, Apr 24, 2000 at 11:17:35PM +0200, kde-cvs@kde.org wrote: > Log Message: > WABA: Compile konsole as a KLM (kdeinit loadable module) now since more and more applications are started by kdeinit, I got so annoyed that `killall' doesn't work anymore, that I hacked the killall sources to be able to kill those processes as well by looking at /proc/[pid]/cmdline and looking for kdeinit: progname If anyone's interested -> http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~carp/kdekillall.tgz No autoconf et al, just a simple Makefile; make install installs as /usr/bin/killall. Use killall -k to disable looking for processes started by kdeinit. Cheers, Carsten Pfeiffer -- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/