List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AW: low performance of kio
From:       "Ferdinand Gassauer" <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2000-04-25 8:06:08

Hi!
If KDE2 is goinig to be used for work in office - most, if not all files
will reside on fileservers - and made locally availabe via NFS or SMB, may
be connected by symbolic links. In my office the end users (and probably
even their computers) do not really "know" (and care) where the files are
stored.

So do we have 2 groups of end users (with different needs)?
ferdinand