List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KToolBar Bug
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-24 6:17:59

David Faure wrote:
> > createGUI("noatun.rc");
> Does this compile ?
>
> Should be setXMLFile("noatun.rc") and eventually createGUI later on,
> if not in a KParts app.

David, David.. you think in terms of KParts too much ;-)
KTMainWindow::createGUI(const QString& xmlfile) is very valid and
takes care of setXMLFile for you :-)

> > XML .rc file:
> >
> > <Toolbar fullWidth="true" name="mainToolBar">
> > 	<Action name="back"/>
> > 	<Action name="skipback"/>
> > 	<Action name="play"/>
> > 	<Action name="pause"/>
> > 	<Action name="stop"/>
> > 	<Action name="fastforward"/>
> > 	<Action name="forward"/>
> > 	<Separator/>
> > 	<Merge/>
> > 	<Separator/>
> > 	<Action name="shrink"/>
> > </Toolbar>
> >
> > It's just not showing up.  And I'm convinced it's a bug in KToolBar.
> And I'm convinced you're doing a lot of things wrong ;-))))
> Without setXMLFile... it can't work.

setXMLFile is taken care of.. but I think you may be right in your
other email.. this needs a correct doctype for qdom to work.
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix