List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Embedding Python in a KDE application
From:       Jesper Pedersen <blackie () ifad ! dk>
Date:       2000-04-22 19:21:25

Hi.

I'm planning on embedding a Python interpreter in a KDE application. I
would therefore like to know if there is anything I should be aware of
regarding this.

The kde-bindings for Python is only for making KDE widgets available from
Python, not the other way around, right?

Does there exists any support for embedding Python from the automake/autoconf system?

Does there exists any other KDE application, which embed a Python
interpreter (doesn't KOfffce do that btw? - if so any smaller programs than
KOFfice)

Kind Regards and thanks in advance
Jesper.