List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Tool Bar hiding under the menubar
From:       Joachim Ansorg <Jockel123 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-04-20 14:55:34

Hi!
I never used two menubars but let me guess ;-)
See my notes below.

I think it's perhaps a problem that you delete the actual menubar which is \
at this time the used menubar. I'd suggest to create the other menubar \
first, setMenuBar( <new menubar> ) and then delete the old one.

--Joachim

> My app has two menubars which are changed from one to another. The \
> problem is that when I change from one menubar to another , the main \
> toolbar hides under the new menubar. Why is this happening?

> void KonStructApp::slotChangeModule(int id_)
> {
> 	if (id_==ID_CHANGE_TO_CALCULATION_MODULE)
> 	{

	//I'd insert here
		menuBar1->hide();
		menuBar1->close();

> 		delete menuBar1;
> 		initMenuBar2();
> 		toolBar()->setButton(ID_CHANGE_TO_DESIGN_MODULE, false);
> 		toolBar()->setItemEnabled(ID_CHANGE_TO_DESIGN_MODULE, true);
> 		toolBar()->setItemEnabled(ID_CHANGE_TO_CALCULATION_MODULE, false);
> 	}
> 	else
> 	{
	//I'd insert here
		menuBar2->hide();
		menuBar2->close();

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/