List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE from a usability look
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-04-17 16:11:10

Torsten Rahn wrote:

> > > Something I never figured out: how can I select multiple files in single click
> > > mode. Solution would be that I can select with a bounding box (as is done
> > > in Icon mode) This does not work in any other modes...
> > Michael / Alexxx ?
Well, the rubberband selecton is currently broken in konq, because I
started to change/implement a few things in the list view modes, but
didnīt get beyond the clean up. But it will be back soon.

> Well in almost every app on most GUIs I tried multiple selection is being done
> by Ctrl + LMB. I'm quite sure this is also what it should be according to the
> style-
> guides.
Shift/Ctrl + LMB and in SC mode additionally Shift/Ctrl + AutoSelect
should work, though.

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology

"Beware the woods at night, beware the lunar light!"